Windows 7 SP1+, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 are supported. The following components need to be installed for Central to function correctly:
- Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 (x64)
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Update 3 RC
- Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2013 (x64)
Additional Requirements for Windows 7 and 8
- Windows Update KB2533623
- Update for Universal C Runtime in Windows
macOS High Sierra (10.13) or later is required.
Compatibility may vary from distro to distro. Orbx Central uses .NET Core 3 and exact requirements for Linux compatibility can be found below:
The GNU C library is required for TrueEarth texture conversion. The package name differs based on your Linux distro. Use the appropriate package manager for your distro to install the package.
- Debian/Ubuntu: libc6-dev
- Red Hat/Fedora: Glibc-devel
- Arch/Manjaro: lib32-Glibc
The simulator does not appear in the list
Make sure you’ve launched your simulator at least once, as many simulators won’t correctly set their location until they’re launched. You’ll also need to restart Central if you have installed or started a new simulator.