If you encounter an issue when using Orbx Central, please try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Exit Orbx Central completely
- Press ALT-F4 (Windows/Linux) or CMD-Q (macOS)
- Make sure the Central icon isn't in your system tray. If it is, right-click on it and press 'Quit'.
- Start Orbx Central again
- View the Orbx Central User Guide to find solutions to common problems.
- You can view it at https://orbx.to/central-guide
- Solutions to common issues can be found under Troubleshooting
Your Central log file provides us with important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations:
- Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
You can also find it in Orbx Central on the Settings page, under Help
If you do not see the Appdata folder, please consult this article: How to Find the AppData Folder in Windows