This is caused when Orbx Central is unable to make a secure connection to Google (our infrastructure provider).
Please try the following:
- Make sure your system time is set correctly.
- Right-click your date/time in the bottom right (on Windows), then click on "Adjust date/time"
- Ensure 'Set the time automatically' and 'Set the time zone automatically' are checked
- Under 'Synchronize your clock', click 'Sync now'
- Restart Orbx Central and try to install the product again
- If you have any third-party firewalls, proxies, etc. that may interfere with connections to Google, try to white-list Orbx Central or disabling them.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, you can disable the strict network security requirements used by manifest downloading by performing the following:
- Make sure Orbx Central is not running
- Right-click on your Orbx Central shortcut and press ‘Properties’
- In the ‘Target:’ box, add strict-SSL false
- Press [OK]
- Start Orbx Central by double-clicking on that shortcut