Occasionally you may be asked to provide the Orbx Central log file to help troubleshoot an issue. That file is located in %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log. However, based on your PC settings. the AppData folder may not be visible.
How to Find the AppData Folder in Windows 10, 8, and 8.1
- Open the Control Panel.
- Select File Explorer Options.
- Select the View tab of the File Explorer Options window.
- Choose Show hidden files, folders, and drives. ...
- The AppData folder is located at C:\users\YOURNAME, where YOURNAME is your Windows profile ID.
- Open the File Explorer.
- Go to “View > Options.” This will open the Folder Options window.
- Click on the View tab.
- Click the Show hidden files, folder, and drives option.
- Click on the Apply button and then OK to save the changes that you made